[Fsfe-ie] Volunteer request from Camara

Abey campbell abey.campbell at ucd.ie
Mon Aug 20 14:00:26 CEST 2007

Hi all,
        just to further Malcolm's mail to the list. If anybody is free I
could give you a full tour of the operation  this thursday (23rd) from
6.30 pm on , in our workshop (map link below). Also if you could forward
on the invite to anyone you think would be interested on any other linux
related / Free Software movement lists , we're looking to cross
pollinated as much as possible ;-).  If you hear of anybody doing
anything similar to ourselves please drop us an email as we are always
on interested in finding out about other groups and seeing if we can
work with them. Thanks again.

Abey Campbell

Map link:  http://www.camara.ie/contact/index.php