[Fsfe-ie] August meeting: Tuesday 19th, 8pm, White Horse

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 13 17:13:02 CEST 2008

The 19th is the third Tuesday, so we'll be meeting then at 8pm.

The venue is still the White Horse:
http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.34723&lon=-6.25576&zoom=17&layers=B00FTF

We'll talk about the plans for Software Freedom Day (Sept 20th).  This will
probably also be the launch of new quarterly-Sunday-afternoon meetings.

FFII and friends are talking of launching a new anti-swpat campaign, so
we'll talk a bit about that.

We might pick a date for this year's AGM.

If anyone has an OpenMoko Freerunner, it'd be great if they could bring it
along so people can see the current state.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org

Recent blog entries: