[Fsfe-ie] Booth for OpenIsland, Belfast Feb 1st

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Fri Jan 25 13:25:05 CET 2008

IFSO has stand space for the Belfast Feb 1st event (OpenIsland.net).  If
anyone is available to be at the stall for at least part of the day, can
they mention so here?  Thanks.

At the 2006, we brought 14 t-shirts and sold them all.  This event is in the
same venue, so the format should be like the last one:
http://photos.pgregg.com/v/general/tech/FOSSBelfast200603/IMG_3649.jpg.html

We should also bring some copies of our free software leaflet:
http://www.ifso.ie/documents/promotion/ifso-fs-leaflet-05.pdf

If someone wants to improve it, shout!  The source for all our docs are at:
http://www.ifso.ie/projects/promotion.html

--
Ciarán O'Riordan __________________ \ Support Free Software and GNU/Linux
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \     Join FSFE's Fellowship: