[Fsfe-ie] More complains to ISO

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Wed Jun 4 14:11:06 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Ben North <ben at redfrontdoor.org> wrote:
> Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
>> Any update on [the NSAI FOI request]?
>
> Nothing yet, no.  I was going to give it another day or two and then
> submit an appeal against their refusal by non-reply to grant my
> request.

Still nothing in this morning's post, so I've written to them again (by
registered post this time), making an internal review appeal.  They have
three weeks to respond, which allowing for post back and forth might
stretch to four.  My next step after that is an appeal to the
Information Commissioner, if I am not satisfied by NSAI's response (or
lack thereof).  I'll keep the list up-to-date.

Ben.