[Fsfe-ie] (off-topic-ish) Creative Commons resources?

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Mar 25 09:47:07 CET 2008

Hi Folks,

This is a bit off-topic for the fsfe-ie list, but I thought that this
might be a good place to find people who know what I'm looking for.

I have been asked to give a talk next week to the legal advice center
in TCD about "file sharing". As part of this I want to work in some
mention of creative commons, and I'd like to have some specific
resources to send people to.

CC licensed music is of particular interest, but movies books, photos,
etc. are also useful. Of course I could just tell them to use Yahoo!'s
CC search, but I would like to direct them to a few quality
resources. The music and film sections at archive.org, for example.

Any suggestions?

--
Glenn Strong