[Fsfe-ie] Your opinion on the Software Freedom Day event in Dublin

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Mon Sep 22 11:35:24 CEST 2008

Mean-Machine wrote:
> A huge THANK YOU goes out to all the people who helped out with the
> preparations of the event and made the whole thing happen.

And on behalf of everyone involved from IFSO I would like to give a big
thank you back to you and the other organisers. The day was a huge
success and a lot of that's down to the solid organisation.

Highlights, for me, were getting to talk to so many enthusiastic people
who were interested in the idea of Free Software and took the day as an
opportunity to learn more, and of course getting to see a set of
interesting talks.

A few photos, for those who didn't make it on the day:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gds/tags/sfd2008/

--
Glenn Strong                           http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Glenn.Strong
School of Computer Science and Statistics, Trinity College, Dublin