[Fsfe-ie] opensourceireland.org

Kenneth O'Brien ken at kenobrien.org
Mon Apr 19 16:51:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

Some of you may have seen us give a presentation at ossbarcamp last weekend.
We're in the process of building a website which will
centralise the rather fragmented opensource community in Ireland.
Basically it'll be a one stop site for all opensource events in
ireland along with bios of the groups involved and their members if
they like.

Of course, this is meant to be a site built by the community for the
community so your input is greatly appreciated if we're to pull this
off.

Currently we're taking comments on our site as well as on freenode irc
in #opensourceireland. Feel free to idle in our channel.

http://www.opensourceireland.org
Best Regards,

Ken