[Fsfe-ie] Software freedom arguments against copyright extension

Anthony Clearn aclearn at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 00:42:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

I think a focus on education could be one point of interest. With the
current trend in OER this may be relevant.

I haven't had time to pick these apart but perhaps to start they are of
some benefit

http://questioncopyright.org/teaching_music_under_copyright

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/media/files/copyrightandeducation.html#conclusion

http://wiki.openrightsgroup.org/wiki/APIG_DRM_Public_Inquiry

All from http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=audio+copyright+education

I would like to contribute to this. Perhaps an etherpad page could be
useful, would piratepad suit or is there a better host?

Regards, Anthony.