[Fsfe-ie] "Dublin Conference on Internet Freedom", this June 18th and 19th.

Ciarán O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Tue May 29 23:29:28 CEST 2012

I just notice the "Dublin Conference on Internet Freedom", this June
18th and 19th:

http://www.osce.org/event/internetfreedom2012

Eamon Gilmore is opening the event (because he's the
Chairperson-in-Office of the Organization for Security and Co-operation
in Europe).  I saw the event at the end of Cory Doctrow's blog entry
(about Moglen's latest talk) :
http://boingboing.net/2012/05/27/innovation-under-austerity-eb.html

Looks like it means Doctrow will be there, but it's not clear.

Here's the event programme:
http://www.osce.org/cio/90520

If anyone goes, a few words about what happened would be welcome on the
list.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
+32 (0) 485 118 029