[Fsfe-ie] We might want to respond to this:

Anthony Clearn aclearn at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 23:26:16 CET 2014

Hi,

@Jen     perhaps the best thing to do is to not vote

http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/bright/reclus/dontvote.html

In this case the news section provides no direct means to comment on the
article. It could be argued that it is the role of journalists and
activists to check the facts: but then isn't that only playing along
with the game?

It seems that in news and current affairs programs, the interviewer /
host rarely seems to question any statement. Maybe most of us are used
to this, as we spend our childhood years force-ably encouraged not to
question those in power. We seem to happily keep it going for the next
generation too.

a.