[Fsfe-ie] [Slightly OT] Free / open-source engineering co-op / partnership

Jen Bowen jen at bowencomputing.net
Thu Jan 23 14:27:32 CET 2014

Hi David,

This sounds like an excellent project, and well in-tune with IFSO's
mission.  I don't think anyone would object if you were to continue to
post details here!

We might want to take this off-list, but I've been running owncloud on a
VPS for a couple of years at this point, so if you need help getting set
up, please let me know.

Cheers,
Jen