[Fsfe-ie] Fwd: Connections to opponents of the European Patent Court

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Tue Jun 3 22:32:16 CEST 2014

Thanks, Ole, Pádraig, for passing this on.

I'm not aware of any direct political connections, unfortunately.
IFSO is fairly resource-constrained at the moment, but have FSFE got
materials that we could turn into something to send to the Irish MEPs?
 Our European elections have just taken place, so now might be a good
time to get our points across to new and returning MEPs.