[Fsfe-ie] Ahoy IFSOers

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Sat Dec 31 00:40:35 CET 2016

Hi Luke,

IFSO has not really been active for a while, I'm afraid.  We still have the
mailing list, but we haven't physically met for a couple of years.  There
was a bit of a boost to interest and attendance after a talk Richard
Stallman gave in Dublin back in February 2013, but it waned again.  Since
then, we have taken part, via written submissions, in a couple of public
consultations at national and EU levels.  Having said all that, a few of us
do meet up for a pint or two in Dublin quite often anyway, outside the IFSO
umbrella, so give us a shout if you're visiting Dublin, and I would think
we could dust off the stuffed gnu and meet up!

Ben.