[Fsfe-ie] PM campaign in Ireland - first steps

Luke Murphy lukewm at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 13:32:41 CET 2017

Hey Ben,

Thanks for linking to the March event. It seems there is *a lot* of
leads to follow up on there, which is great. More detective work to be
done ;)  At least it is interesting!

> I wonder whether there are up-to-date reports

I'm trying to wrangle someone into meeting me from the OSPC. Will update
if it works out and hopefully someone can join me!

Luke