[Fsfe-ie] Ahoy IFSOers

Luke Murphy lukewm at riseup.net
Sun Jan 29 20:31:15 CET 2017

Hi there folks,

I'll be in Dublin from Tuesday until Friday this week. Anyone around?

There is a new campaign in the making, being driven by the FSFE, that
seems like it would be easy to push on the Irish side! It's called
'Public Money, Public Code'. Check out the preliminary work:

    https://wiki.fsfe.org/Activities/PublicProcurementForNonFreeSoftware

Anyone interested in joining forces to fire off a few FOI requests? Has
there been any work done in this space?

Also, anyone associated with or know someone from CodeForIreland?

    http://codeforireland.com/

Luke

GSM/WA : +353 85 728 2132