[Fsfe-ie] meeting: tomorrow 6o'clock, benshaws (Dec 23rd)
ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon Dec 22 16:04:11 CET 2003
I previously mentioned a Dec 23rd (tuesday) mini-meeting, the time has
been set for 1800h, venue is benshaws as always. It's an unofficial
meeting, so just anyone that can turn up, whenever you can turn up.
* Ian Clarke will be dropping in, so a rare face to face meeting will be
* IFSO needs to prepare a press release for January 5th.
* The IFSO website is nearly ready, please send comments:
This is a temporarly URL, it will be ifso.ie when we get the domain
(any day now)
(the site has not "gone public", so please let me know about the
mistakes. Also, check /people.html and send additions/corrections)
* Free Software in education. Has been discussed recently on list, and
at the last meeting.
* Free Software in charities. I think Glenn expressed an interest in
this, and Mel offered system setup/integration skills.
* Logo, we still need one. The only suggestion so far is a gnu playing
a gold harp. We need someone to draw this.
* ILUG: I'll ask them if there is an artist that could draw a logo.
What else do we need that we could ask them?
* AFFS: I'll be talking to AFFS later today about working together or
* What else is there to work on?
* I think a digital/information freedom organisation might be forming
pretty soon in Ireland, I'll try get more info today
See you tomorrow.
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/
More information about the FSFE-IE