[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Wiki updates

IfsoWiki at ifso.ie IfsoWiki at ifso.ie
Thu Oct 6 09:00:02 CEST 2005

 * CiaranOriordan IPRED2Thu, 06 Oct 2005 07:00:02 -0000
     sorry, I didn't get to draft a new letter, will try again tomorrow

       * think about how we describe SCOs cash-needy state pre-litigation (without slander etc.)

      === The text of what'll be our first letter ===
    +
    + A letter should be sent to Anne Coleman-Dunne and copied to Michael English - both in Entemp.
    +
    + They will have input into both the Directive and the Council Framework Decision.
    +
    + If we mention:
    + * the problems from the FSFE page
    + * one or two more if we can think of some
    + * an explanation of why "intentional" and "commercial scale" are not
    +   significant limits
    + * comment on the difference between current Irish law and this proposal.
    +
    + then we'd have a great letter.  But none of these are show stoppers, so
    + sending something should be the priority.
    +
    + === Text of a previous letter, for cannabalising ===